My Current Weight Loss

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I think I'm going crazy....

Have you ever thought about doing something, like in a lot of detail... and then later when it comes to mind again, you think you already did it, because you thought about it so much? I was positive I wrote a blog last week... with my updated weight and everything... but apparently I didn't. Too weird.

Anyhow, sorry about the big lag in blogs. Last week I started my new job. It is going really well so far... I think I've learned more in the last week than I learned in 6 months at my old job. I'm busy, which is nice - the days definitely go by faster!

And FYI... I am a new fan of IHOP. I know, how dare I mention light, fluffy pancakes for everyone to read about. BUT! They have a new healthy menu... I got a scramble (egg beaters, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers) and two huge pancakes with sugar free syrup and low-fat margarine. And the calorie count? *drumroll* Under 600 calories! And it was SO yummy! I know 600 calories is a lot in comparison to a bowl of shredded wheat... but when you are craving real breakfast food, I think it's fantastic! Anyhow, that's my pitch for IHOP.

I haven't been working out near as much as I should, which includes not running my miles. 90% of the reasoning is it's been too flipping hot outside. I want to run on the same course, so I haven't gone to the fitness center. But, I suppose any running will help improve my time, and I can just run the course at the end for comparison. The other 10% is that I'm being lazy... I'd much rather sit at the computer and look up wedding stuff! :) I'll snap out of it soon.

Anyhow, sorry again for not blogging for so long. And while I sensed some intense sarcasm, thanks to Kevin for telling me to get back on it. I hope everyone has an awesome week!

8 comments:

Kevin A. said...

I'm always available for some sarcasm! Just ask Beck...

Ripx180 said...

Welcome back.... We where wondering where you had been. Glad the new job is going well. Now get out there and run so you look HOT-n-RAVISHING for you honey when you get married!! Now that's motivation :)

Ripx180 said...

Look away from the man that has horrible grammar and can not spell.... "we where wondering where"??? what the H is that? were.....

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Rip!

The hardest thing to do most of the time is getting up and starting the exercise. My suggestion is to just do it. (I think that's technically Nike's suggestion.) Anyway, don't think about it, don't rationalize why you shouldn't, don't make excuses...just do it. I used to (and still do) get so caught up in everything having to be ideal and I would justify my reasons NOT to exercise. Forcing myself to get out there and do it has helped me immensely. If you can't run outside (and I agree, it's WAY too flippin' hot!!), go to the fitness center and do intervals. That'll help you increase your speed/endurance and it's completely separate from your usual jog, so you don't feel like you're screwing with your routine.

On a side note, IHOP's Harvest Nut pancakes are delicious!! (With SF syrup, of course.) :)

Rob Tucker said...

You can do healthy at IHOP?

I'll be back in an hour...

Kevin A. said...

Laaaaaaacyyyyyyyyyyy

Kristen said...

Yoo Hoo :)

Ok. I realize how obnoxious that was. Where are you?

Ripx180 said...

Yeah where the heck are you hiding? Step away from the donut!!! :) Maybe you have been at the gym so much you are too tired to post. Just let us know how things are going.