My Current Weight Loss

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm Getting Married!!!!



Yup, it's official! Matt proposed to me this weekend while we were on our mini-vacation in Estes Park! It was wonderful and perfect and beautiful and SO exciting! :) We were sitting on this bench reading our books and listening to the river, when he randomly said "I have a rock in my shoe..." Well, I paid no attention and just kept reading. Eventually I looked over and he was on one knee holding the most beautiful ring in the world! It was his grandmother's ring, and it is gorgeous!


Anyhow, I know this has nothing to do with weight loss (except that now I have a deadline to lose all this weight! grr!)... but, I just had to share my good news! :) :) :) :)






7 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Congratulations!! A deadline is a good thing it will help keep you really motivated. Heres to a life full of happiness and love for you and Matt.

Kevin A. said...

Great news! Congrats to both of you!

Rob Tucker said...

Wow, congrats! Busy times coming up, but VERY fun! Good call, the old "Rock in the Shoe" trick. NICE!

billy said...

That's awesome- congratulations! Good thing you'll have a head start on getting in shape for the wedding!

Best of luck to you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lacy!!! The ring is GORGEOUS. :) So...when's the date?

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Lacy! It sounds like a really romantic proposal (I know, I'm mad late reading this), and I hope that you will have a happy and fulfilled life with Matt!

Suz said...

Oh Lacy, I'm sorry I was absent when this news happened! Congratulations and yes that is a precious, beautiful ring!