My Current Weight Loss

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week 1 Challenge Stats

Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days... things have been absolutely crazy with trying to finish one job and getting ready to start another. But, it looks like things have finally settled down a bit. Yay!

As for my stats for this week... I'm down 1.8lbs this week. Not as much as I was hoping for, but I think that has a little to do with TOM. Also, I think it's pretty decent considering last week included my engagement weekend, 3 family dinners and 4th of July! I'll take it. My mile-run time is still the same... it's been too flipping hot to run the last few days (I woke up at 9:45am yesterday, and it was already 83 degrees). I will try to run this evening once the sun goes down.

I hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

1.8 lbs is great, especially in light of everything you've had going on. Good work!

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, 1.8's something to be proud of. No shame in that!

Anonymous said...

Definitely take pride in your nearly-two-pound loss this week! That's awesome!

Candy Girl said...

1.8 is great!

wow, i rhymed.

Kevin A. said...

Now that she's all engaged, she's too good to post blogs for us to read.

:-(