My Current Weight Loss

Friday, June 15, 2007

265.4 (-2.4 this week, -15.8 overall)

So, even though I missed my meetings last week and this week, I decided to go to a different meeting and weigh in this morning. And, I surpassed 15 lbs! Yippee! :) I even had a horrible dinner last night (the best italian food in the world!)... I didn't eat a lot, but what I did eat was very fattening and rich! So, I'm glad I was able to lose as much as I did.

Today my mom and I are going to go swimming, and then go shopping. So, I'll get some exercise in that way. We might even go get a pedicure (never had one of those!)... It should be a fun weekend.

Anyhow, thanks for everyone's comments and support the last few weeks! You are awesome! :)

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You made an important comment in there that I'm not sure you realized you made.

You had the 'fattening' food, yet you regulated your portion and were responsible about it.

That's a win in my book.

Marcol said...

Way to go Lacy! 2.4 thats totally awesome!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Lacy. I'm proud of you. Did you get your 5-lb sticker? Love those. :)Have fun with your mom.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on over 15, Lacy!!! :)