My Current Weight Loss

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 77 - Out of Whack

Today is my weigh-in day. Am I going to be able to weigh in? No. I have a mandatory work-related meeting from 5:30-8:30 tonight. I could potentially go to a meeting tomorrow at lunch, but I will most likely either go Saturday morning or skip this week. According to my scale (which doesn't match WW's), I haven't budged this week. But, the bad news is that I won't be able to go to my meeting next week, either. My mom is flying in Thursday and her flight gets in at 5:00 (my meeting starts at 5:30) so there's no way I'll be able to make that, either. But, I'm taking next Friday off, so maybe I can make one of the morning meetings.

Anyhow, today has not been a good eating day. I'm pretty sure I'll be within my points for the day, I just haven't eaten anything really healthy. This morning I had juice and a blueberry bagel (instead of the oatmeal I was planning on), for lunch I had a ham sandwich on whole wheat bread, and we are having boxed lunches for dinner at the meeting tonight. Like I said, nothing is horrible, but I've gotten in almost no fruits/veggies today, and I just feel icky. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I know I haven't been commenting on everyone's blogs as much as I usually do, but I'm still here and I'll get back to it soon! You all are doing awesome! Keep up the great work!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Yeah, I know those days where nothing seems to line up well. Just do what you've got to do on those days, and wake up the next day and start fresh. Hang in there :)

Rebecca said...

I know what you mean about feeling icky. That feeling helps keep me in line. TOmorrow will be a better day!

Anonymous said...

The bad news is that you're not losing weight. The good news is you're not gaining. As long as you maintain during this (frustrating) time, you're doing good.

Keep up the great work, Lacy!

Suz said...

Have you made any Mega veggie soup lately? That's such an easy way to slip in the veggie servings and fill up too!

Hope you're doing well!