My Current Weight Loss

Monday, May 7, 2007

Day 46

Yay for Cinco de Mayo... Boo for the horrible food. Friday night Matt and I went out to eat at Bennigan's. I didn't do too bad... chicken sanwhich, no mayo, diet pepsi, and a few fries. Oh, and two bites of Matt's brownie dessert. Saturday I did good... I even went to Orange Julius and only got a diet pepsi, instead of the shake that I love! Saturday night I made meatloaf and mashed cauliflower (instead of potatoes), and had a WW ice cream for dessert. Not too shabby. Then came Sunday. We went to Matt's cousin's place to set up his new computer, and his girlfriend made us breakfast... huevos rancheros (her version, anyway). It was very yummy, but SO horrible for me! I ate almost all of it, too. Sad. Then, we had a Cinco de Mayo + Uno Fajitas & Margaritas party last night. So, of course, we had the fajitas, spanish rice, plus all of the accompaniments (sour cream, guacamole, cheese, etc)... and then there was dessert, too. I guess looking back I really didn't do all that bad last night... not as bad as I typically would have done... but still not good. So, today I had a banana & oatmeal for breakfast, I'll have a salad for lunch, and something pretty healthy for dinner. And, Matt said he'd go for a walk with me tonight, so that will be good. For some reason the weekends seem to be so much harder than the rest of the week... But, I'm determined to get under 270 this week! I have 4 days to make up for the weekend (well, mostly for Sunday)! Wish me luck! :)

Oh, PS... I noticed that my days (the number in my titles) was off... Yeah, the engineer can count - good job Lacy! Anyhow, it is fixed... so instead of being on day 32, I'm on 46! Silly me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

46...28...close enough. ;) Weekends are so much harder than weekdays. During the week, we can get into the daily rut and it's easy to plan what we eat. Weekends are reserved for doing whatever and not being bogged down by work and (some) responsibility so it's easier to just let go...diet included. You'll get the hang of it, though. :)

Were you guys able to get out and walk?

Suz said...

You're doing great. I'm so excited to see you broke you 10 pound goal while I was sick!!

Yummm, the Huevos Rancheros sounds good. I haven't had that since I was a little girl living in New Mexico!! I would have eaten it too :O)

You're doing so much better than you used to do and small changes add up.

Just keep being conscious of not just what you eat, but the portions and you'll be doing just fine.