My Current Weight Loss

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 64 - 270.0 (-1.2 this week, -11.2 overall)

FINALLY - A loss! It's not a huge loss, but it's something, and I'll definitely take it! So, for the last 3 or 4 weeks, I've been determined to get into the '60s... and did you notice it is EXACTLY 270? Couldn't they have fudged it just a little? hehehe Oh well. I'll be there next week.

This weekend should be fun and not too difficult... hike on Saturday, my boss is having a BBQ on Sunday (I'll bring a healthy salad or something), and we are having some of Matt's friends stay with us Sunday evening. I'm sure I'll find something I want to splurge on, but I'm already planning on alotting points for whatever it is. I'm hoping everything goes well!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 3-day weekend! Be safe, eat well and have fun! :)

5 comments:

Kevin A. said...

Hey, a loss is a loss. It can't all come off at the same time, so any time you see that number get smaller, it's a win! Congrats!

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Someone teased me one about counting all the points (.2, .4. etc.), but those 'points' add up. Sometimes you'll have 3 or 4 lb loss weeks, sometimes you'll have .4, but the point is, it's a loss. Good for you - 260's here you come!

Rob Tucker said...

Exactly right.

A loss is a loss. Beats the pants off of a gain, right?

Enjoy your holiday!

Marcol said...

Great job! I must concur with the others a loss sure the heck beats a gain on any day. Be proud of your 1.2, like Rebecca Ive come to appreciate the .2 and .4's theyve gotten me pretty darn far so far so I'll take em, you do the same! Stay in the press you'll be 160 nevermind 260 before you know it!

Marcol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.