My Current Weight Loss

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Day 42 - 270.4!!! (-2.8 this week, -10.8 total)!!!

So, even with the weekend slip-ups and a McDonald's milkshake yesterday, I made my 10lb goal and am only 0.4lbs from my goal of 270! Not too shabby! I was pretty happy when I saw my number for the week. I guess my walking/jogging and the soup thing really kicked in this week! So, my next set goal is 255 by July 14, which I definitely think is doable. But, my short-term goal is to get into the 260's by next week. Also a very reachable goal.

Anyhow, its just about my bedtime. I just wanted to give you all an update so you didn't think I disappeared on ya :) Thanks for everyone's support this week... you guys rock! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME JOB, Lacy!!! Congrats on the new low. :)