My Current Weight Loss

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Day 70 - 267.8 (- 2.2 this week, down 13.4 overall)

WooHoo! I finally broke through the wall knows as 270! And I'll never see that horrible number again! :)

I think all the working out I did this week really helped... the 3+ hour hike, two walks/jogs, two 20-minute sessions of the bike, and a random workout of dancing (to So You Think You Can Dance... yeah, I'm lame) and crunches and stuff. It definitely seemed to pay off!

Getting into the 260's means I also get to decrease the number of points I'm allowed. Now I'm at 33. Still a lot, but getting better. I've been checking out the message boards on Weightwatchers.com, and a number of people have suggested more snacking throughout the day. Also, if I need to eat more points, they suggest eating full-fat dairy products and not light-bread instead of the low-fat & fat-free versions. I could do that. Anyhow, I'm going to try out some new things this week and see what happens.

Yay! Thanks to everyone for their support this week! And congrats to the FAT Coalition for losing over 460 lbs!!!! WE ROCK!!! :)

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

Congrats on breaking through the wall! Now you're on a roll, go break down the next one!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Lacy! 2 pounds in a week is great - keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!! Buh-bye, 270's!! :) Snacking throughout the day is a great idea...as long as you're keeping track.

GREAT job on keeping yourself busy. And hey, the dancing thing...not lame. You're moving when you could be sitting and that's a good thing. ;)