My Current Weight Loss

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Day 14

Today is weigh-in day... we will see how it goes. Part of me is pessemistic about the outcome because I haven't noticed any other changes this week (ie: clothes fitting better) and I also haven't gotten in any structured work-outs. But, the other part of my is optimistic because I've stuck to my points allotments and have been very active.

I was going to workout last night... but man, what a day it was! I took off of work at 2:00 (I was at a standstill on a project, so instead of burning up the budget, I took a few hours of vacation to do errands)... I went to WalMart to return some stuff and also buy more painting supplies. Then I got gas, and headed home to paint a second-coat on two of the walls. Then I headed back to my apartment (I'm in the middle of moving, so I have two 'homes') and packed up about 4 boxes of stuff. I stoped by Walgreens to get a prescription, stopped by subway to grab dinner, then headed home to unpack. Not only did I unpack everything, do a load of laundry, and re-arrange the fridge/freezer, I also painted another wall and vacuumed. Phew! I absolutely collapsed at 9:00 and slept like a rock... but, needless to say, a work-out simply did not fit in!

Anyways, I'll stop rambling... the point is, I'm unsure about the weigh in tonight. Hopefully tomorrow (or maybe tonight) I will bring good news! (I have a sudden urge to run around the office 5 or 6 times just to ensure I lose SOMETHING tonight! hehehe But, I won't... I'd look pretty silly!) :)

1 comment:

Suz said...

I hope you get news at weigh in tonight, you really seem to have been active lately even if not intentionally exercising! Hopefully you'll be surprised.

Let us know as soon as you can - either way :O)