My Current Weight Loss

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day 33

Sunday and Monday nights were not great meal-nights... I already talked about Sunday, and then last night I had calamari and spinach pasta... which, wouldn't be too bad, except I ate A LOT of calamari. So, to make up for it, I'm eating just fruits and vegetables today, with the exception of a mini-bagel for breakfast and a few cubes of low-fat cheese with lunch. But, man, am I hungry. Today has been yet another crazy day... deadline deadline deadline. I also went spray-on-tanning at lunch in preperation for our trip this weekend. I'm defintely darker, but I smell like fake-tanning lotion, and its driving me nuts.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for dinner, which is usually a bad thing because I'll make an impulsice decision. Especially since I can already tell I am going to be absolutely ravenous by dinner. I'm definitely not going to stop by McDonalds or anything, but I may cook something thats quick and easy as opposed to super healthy. Who knows. We may even go out for dinner.

Anyhow, even though I haven't been perfect lately, I'm still striving for my goal of 270 by Thursday. It would be doable on a good week, but who knows with this week. I'll be happy if I at least hit the 10-lb mark (271.2). We shall see!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Drink lots of water today!

And you can come up with something healthy AND QUICK for supper!! Tomorrow is weigh in!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have shrimp? Whole wheat pasta? Seriously, I have an awesome-tasting recipe that's super-healthy. I'll email it to you for future use (if you're into the whole seafood thing). :) How did you do last night?

Just my two cents...it's probably better to eat substancial foods throughout the day despite not doing great the day prior than to let yourself go hungry, then be tempted to binge on convenient food. God knows I've been there!! I think it's good to balance everything out (eating super clean the day after eating not-so-great), but just don't let yourself go hungry. Not only can it lead to overeating later, but your mind connects those negative feelings to dieting and losing weight. Yeah, the bad food days will hurt in the short run (and it's frustrating to watch the scale the few days after), but getting back on track by eating smart will help your success with the long-haul. You're doing great, though!! Keep up the good work. :)