My Current Weight Loss

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Day 9

This has been a busy weekend, and it's only Saturday afternoon! Matt and I are moving his brother, Doug, out and into his new place. I didn't think it would be that bad, since he only has one bedroom here and doesn't seem to have a whole lot of stuff. Well, it wasn't the ammount of stuff that was bad, it was the amount of stairs! Matt lives in a two-story townhouse with a garage in the basement... so, we had to pack everything down two flights of stairs into the cars. And, at Doug's new place, he lives on the second floor, so everything had to go up another flight of stairs. It was definitely a workout! I don't think I've climbed that many stairs in the last 6 months combined, especially not lugging boxes!

Anyhow, I'm excited about this weekend. I just bought some yummy (and healthy!) stuff for Easter dinner. Ham, potatoes, salad, green beans and corn. I haven't figured out dessert yet, but I'm sure I can find something tasty and healthy. I'm definitely not going to let traditional holiday food keep me from losing this week!

I hope everyone has a great Easter sunday!!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Wow, you got a huge workout and did a kind deed at the same time! Sounds like you have a good plan for Easter Dinner too!

Anonymous said...

How was your Easter? Better yet...how was your Easter dinner? Hopefully you were able to stay on track with the holidays. (If not, oh well...today's a new day, right?)

Suz said...

I look forward to hearing how things went for you over the weekend.