My Current Weight Loss

Monday, April 23, 2007

Day 32

Man, I am horrible at writing on the weekends. This weekend was especially bad because I was so busy. I have ONE MORE LOAD to take over to Matt's and then everything will be moved! YAY! Well, there is some more stuff, like a computer, microwave, random stuff... that I'm trying to sell. Therefore, I'm going to leave it there until I sell it instead of moving it for no reason. :)

Yesterday was a VERY stressful day. I had to work all morning, then head over to my apartment to meet a lady who was buying my entertainment center. Then I went back to work, and worked while I waited for my boss to come. He was going to help me move my couch and table in a bigger truck. Well, we get all the way down to my place in the truck, and he doesn't have the right key to open the back cover and remove it. So, that was a wasted effort. So, between Matt and I, we tried to fit my couch and table in our vehicles. We barely squeezed the couch in my truck, and in the process of putting the slate table top in Matt's car, the interior got a scratch on it. And let's just say he wasn't happy. Well, I wasn't in a good mood to begin with, and that didn't make it any better, so I closed my truck and stormed off back to our house. (Sorry Matt!) That frustration/annoyance/stress carried through the afternoon, and I just wanted to eat something REALLY REALL BAD. I ended up not going too crazy, but I didn't eat as healthy as I'd hoped. We had chicken burritos and salad. (regular tortillas, fat free beans, low fat cheese, low fat sour cream, and spanish rice... not too terrible). Then we shared a yummy (but horrible) dessert. What a day. All I can say is that I am MAJORLY looking forward to our weekend getaway this weekend!

Again, I didn't get any regular workouts in. But, there was lots of stairs and walking this weekend, so I think I'm okay. I need to find something else I can do besides the bike, because until my feet start cooperating, it is just no fun.

1 comment:

Suz said...

It sounds like you did well over all. Like some of the others in the coalition have been talking about the last couple of days - this is a lifestyle change and you're going to have days where you share a dessert - that's real life! But you didn't eat the whole thing by yourself like you probably would have done in the past! It's really all moderation and portion control and it sounds like you did that! Also all those stairs and moving is exercise!!