My Current Weight Loss

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Day 28 - 272.6 (-2.8 this week, -8.6 total)!!!

Yippeee! I lost another 2.8 lbs this week. Overall, I'm down 8.6 lbs in three weeks. Not too bad at all. I'm determined to hit the 10-lb mark by next week. I'd really like to hit my goal of 270 then, but I'd be happy with 10.

So, I'm ALMOST finished moving. I basically have my office furniture, my bed, my couch, a TV, and few random boxes to move. I've cleaned the kitchen and both bathrooms, so all that's left is to vacuum and spot-bot any stains, and I'm good to go. yay! :) Then, next weekend, Matt is taking me on a surprise trip. I have no idea where we're going or what we're doing, but I'm excited! Well, except for the "bring your bathing suit" part of it. That should be interesting. I need to remember to go spray-on-tanning next week before hand... that way I won't blind anyone. :)

Thanks again to everyone for their support and comments this week! Much Appreciated!!!! :)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. You're steadily dropping those pounds! Who knows, you may reach your goal sooner than you think!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! You're doing great!!!!