My Current Weight Loss

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Day 35 - 273.2 (+.6 this week, -8 total)

So, I actually gained .6 lbs this week. :( I am NOT happy. First of all, I didn't even get to go to my meeting, which makes me mad. I've been trying to sell my computer, and someone finally was interested. I told them I'd be around between 4:30 and 5:15, and that I had a meeting at 5:30. So, he shows up at 5:20, talk on the phone for 5 minutes, then starts picking out bad points of the computer (dude, do you want it or not?!?!?!).... I was asking $220, and he started haggling. I was so flustered at this point that I gave in and sold it for $165. So, I leave my place, head to the meeting (knowing all I could do is weigh in, not attend the meeting since it was practically over), and then I get THAT news! UGH! I ate a few bad meals, but I didn't go crazy... I guess I kinda figured I wouldn't lose a lot, but I thought I would lose SOMETHING, or at least not gain. I'm bummed. I'm not going to let it get me too down. I'm not going to jump off the wagon or anything. I just had a healthy dinner... subway sandwhich with turkey, no cheese a tiny bit of mayo, and lots of veggies. I'll have some fruit or something in a bit. Maybe I'll even go for a walk tonight, assuming the rain stays away. And, tomorrow is a whole new day, right? :)

2 comments:

Suz said...

Aww Lacy, I couldn't wait to check in to see how the weigh in went.

Try not to let it get you down, ok! Just keep on pushing ahead. You CAN do this. It's not even a whole pound so don't sweat it - or else do sweat it OFF!

Are you drinking your water well? I know when I have my plateaus it's usually when I haven't been drinking my water enough or skipping exercising.

Anonymous said...

You're completely right, Lacy. Tomorrow IS a new day and all you can do is move forward from there. Keep eating clean. Even if you can't get in the exercise, you can still lose weight by eating right!

BTW, how was your getaway?? :)